Devotra Smart Classrooms
In general Smart Classrooms are often considered as classrooms with a focus on ICT hardware and software and in particular the use of so called “Smart Boards” and other audio/visual equipment. These have now been introduced widely in Africa from Primary to Higher Education level.
However the Devotra Smart Classroom concept goes much further than the traditional interpretation of a Smart Classroom and actually brings 21st century education systems to Africa. The Devotra Smart Classroom concept is available for: TVET, Primary-, Secondary- and Higher Education.
The Devotra Smart Classroom seamlessly integrates the following components:
- Digital Resources Library with 8.500 ready-made learning units
- Practical demo and training units linked to the Digital Resources Library
- State-of-the-art ICT laboratory for exploration, investigation, on-screen simulations, virtual experiments and presentations
- Top quality ergonomic designed furniture to create a modern and inspiring learning environment
- Long term technical support, training and after-sales
- A future proof solution that is available offline and/or online via a suitable E-learning platform
- Mapping to the existing local curriculum