Smart Classrooms for Primary Education
Devotra offers Smart Classrooms for Primary education
The Smart Classroom Concept will be customised to meet each specific needs on various. The hands-on digital program teaches maths, science, engineering and English language skills to primary school children.
The continuous interaction with exciting equipment and software creates a learning environment that is engaging for everyone. Students and teachers will want to spend time in Smart Classroom. The comprehensive library contains over 1000 STEM lessons.
The Smart Classroom active learning program is composed of creative hands-on tasks and interactive virtual software applications that work together flawlessly. These activities encourage children to explore scenarios by themselves, and then explain to you what they have learned about STEM.
Smart Classrooms are often considered as classrooms with a focus on ICT hardware and software and in particular the use of so called “Smart Boards” and other audio/visual equipment. These have now been introduced widely in Africa from Primary to Higher Education level. However the Devotra Smart Classroom concept goes much further that the traditional interpretation of a Smart Classroom and actually brings 21st century education systems to Africa.
The Devotra Smart Classroom concept for Primary Education programs seamlessly integrates the following components:
• Digital Resources Library with over 1000 lessons
• Including 300 exciting inquiry-based digital investigations and simulators
• Practical demo and training units linked to the Digital Resources Library
• State-of-the-art ICT laboratory for exploration, investigation, on-screen
simulations, virtual experiments and presentations
• Top quality ergonomic designed furniture to create a modern and
inspiring learning environment
• Long term technical support, training and after-sales
• A future proof solution that is available offline and/or online via a suitable E-learning platform
• Mapping to the local Primary Education Curriculum
The typical STEM Lab configuration includes the following resources:
• Life science
• Earth Science
• Physical Science
• Science practices
• Hardware Kits